Welcome to our website. These Terms & Conditions set out the basis upon which you can visit our website and regulates how you can order and buy goods from our company online.
By using our website, and when you purchase a product from us. You accept that you have read and understood and agree to comply with these terms and conditions, which include our privacy note.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or place any order with us.
Please note that our website is intended only for consumers. If you wish to purchase any of our products as a trade customer. Please contact us before you order.
This website is owned and operated by Tergus India , company number 11588932 and whose registered address is M-6/8, KDA Colony Rd, KDA Colony, Jajmau, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh – 201080
Our contact details are as follows:
By email: email@example.com
We ask that you do not return any orders without reading our cancellation and returns policy and contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to return any of our products and the right to cancel orders applies only to consumers and not to trade customers.
The Products we supply have been formulated by qualified experts and have passed the relevant safety assessments and microbiology tests. We are unable to warrant that they will work with all skin types, nor that they will not cause you an adverse reaction.
Also, we are not able to promise that the Site will work how you expect it to work. We have tried to make it function in a manner which we think will match your expectations but we are unable to guarantee that it will.
Nor we are able to guarantee that the Site will work with your device or will be secure.
Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure the accuracy of information we publish on the Site. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and suggest that, if any information is important to you, you verify it independently.
Any advice we offer on the Site is only general in nature and may not apply to you. You must not rely on that advice when you make any decisions.
- If using the Site causes your device issues, unless we have caused them deliberately or recklessly, we have no responsibility to put them right.
- If you link to another site through the Site, you undertake to make sure that the other site it is safe to do so.
- We have no control over the sites we link to.
- If you cancel this contract, we will repay you all payments you have made to us,
- including delivery costs (unless you have asked for non-standard delivery).
We can deduct from the amount we send back to you any reduction in value of the Product which results from unnecessary handling by you.
We will repay you:
- Within 14 days from receiving the Product back from you.
- or Within 14 days of receiving proof that you sent the Product back to us.
If we did not supply the Product, then within 14 days of your telling us that you want to cancel.
We will pay you back using the same method that you paid us.
- If you have removed labels and tags from the Product,
- if you have damaged it or if you return it in an unsaleable condition.
Your rights to cancel your purchase may be affected.